skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Mirror Experience
Janice bought a new mirror for our living room a week or two ago. To be honest, I have procrastinated hanging it because I don't trust myself with these type of projects. I can just picture in my mind a 40 lb. mirror crashing down in the middle of the night! Well, today I couldn't wait any longer. I finally had to do it. After 3 separate phone calls to my dad asking his advice on finding studs, anchors, etc., I finally screwed in the anchors (something I hate doing to my walls) and fixed the mirror on the wall. To my surprise, it hasn't come crashing down yet! I'm sure another blog entry will be warranted if it does indeed take a dive! Attached is a picture since some of you were wanting to see the finished product.
1 comment:
Ya know - if you break a mirror, it's 7 years bad luck! :)
Looks great - what a gorgeous room. Way-ta-go!
Post a Comment