Here are a couple more pictures of our precious little buddy. Our blog seems to be heading right out the window now that we have 4 little ones running around! As crazy as it can be at times, though, I don't think life could be happier than it seems to be right now! Can you blame me?

5 comments:
Oh, he is precious! I wish we could come out there with Trav for the blessing....it has been too long since we have seen you guys!
What a doll!!! And Kate is so grown up already! We miss you sooo much!
Oh I just love him! I miss you guys terribly!
so SO sweet! I'm so happy to see pictures of your littles! You are an amazing Mom, Janice! WE MISS YOU TOO!!
Oh he is so beautiful!! I am glad you are staying happy...four must be so busy :D I know that it is a lot of fun to have babies around, they make the world a better place!! Enjoy every moment, it goes way too fast!!
Post a Comment