Tuesday, August 5, 2008

SpLiSh SpLaSh!

Kate loves her 'tub-tub'! She was having such a great time taking a bath that I just couldn't help but snap a couple of pictures of her being so cute and so silly!

Kissing the duck-

Puckering up-

Drinking the water-

Showing off her 2 & 1/4 teeth on the bottom-

5 comments:

Katie B. said...

That picture of her drinking the water... priceless!!!

Hunter Family Blog said...

how stinken cute!!!!

mreay said...

She is so cute! Don't ya love tubby time!? I have to marvel in the cutesie girl stuff since we got all boys going on here :) I love checking in on your blog!

Ashley said...

she is getting so big with such a personality. I can't wait to see her!

By the way Rick liked your comment about the jeeping......he looked at it and said who is STLcrew.....janice I said. He said oh well you have to come see what she wrote. It's funny cause he checks the blog everyday to see if anyone commented!

Ellery said...

i love everyone of those!! my kids drink the water like that and i love the kissy one...how darling is she?!!!